Are you pondering as to whether you should go to your Prom?
If so, you should know that your Prom is a special time in your high school years. It is an opportunity to come together with your friends for that last hurrah, painting a picture of the past four years of friendships and lots of fun times.
The high school prom is a special occasion, an event where all want to be at their bests. Remembering a few important etiquette rules can help avoid embarrassing faux pas, so everyone has a wonderful evening to remember.
- School name
- School address
- School phone number
- Prom date
- Prom Committee Chair persons name
- Having challenges finding the right Prom date?
- Want to be treated like a Princess by your date on one of the most memorable occasions of your high school years?
- Having challenges finding the right gown or dress?
- Nervous about going out to dine with friends because you don't know which fork or knife to use?
- Not sure how to position the corsage?
- Not sure which side the boutonniere is placed?
- Afraid what others might say or think about what you're wearing?
- Don't have the right amount of funds $$ to buy what you need or would like?
- Having issues with mom and/or dad on the budget?
- Don't know how to ask for a ride for you and your date?