Our Summer Camp Goals:
- Learn the Rules of Etiquette
- Understating Acts of Kindness
- Building Communication skills:
Learn the Rules of Etiquette by:
- Teaching basic manners: The camp can teach children basic manners such as saying “please” and “thank you,” holding doors open for others, and using utensils properly.
- Improving social skills: The camp can help children improve their social skills by teaching them how to introduce themselves, make eye contact, and engage in conversation.
- Teaching dining etiquette: The camp can teach children how to set a table, use utensils properly, and engage in polite dinner conversation.
- Teaching communication skills: The camp can teach children how to communicate effectively with others, including expressing themselves clearly and listening actively.
- Teaching respect for others: They can teach children how to respect others’ feelings, beliefs, and opinions and be kind and empathetic.
Understanding Acts of Kindness:
- Developing Leadership skills by:
- Developing leadership skills: The camp can help children develop their leadership skills by teaching them how to communicate effectively, make decisions, and work collaboratively.
- Improving problem-solving skills: The camp can help children improve their problem-solving skills by teaching them how to identify problems, brainstorm solutions, and evaluate the effectiveness of their solutions.
- Teaching teamwork: The camp teaches your child how to work effectively in teams, including how to delegate tasks, provide feedback, and resolve conflicts.
- Teaching goal setting: The camp teaches your child how to set goals and develop action plans to achieve those goals.
- Teaching time management: The camp teaches your child how to manage their time effectively, including how to prioritize tasks, avoid procrastination, and meet deadlines.
Building Communication skills:
- Improving public speaking skills: The camp can help children improve their general speaking skills by teaching them how to prepare and deliver speeches, use body language effectively, and engage their audience.
- Teaching practical listening skills: The camp can teach children how to listen actively, ask questions, and respond appropriately to others.
- Teaching conflict resolution skills: The camp can teach children how to resolve conflicts in a constructive manner, including how to identify the root cause of the conflict, communicate effectively, and find mutually beneficial solutions.